Coach for entrepreneurs, executives, & changemakers
As a coach, Jamie partners with leaders to bring about pivotal, holistic, and sustainable change. He’s coached 200+ clients, such as nonprofit and corporate executives (e.g. Google Directors as a Senior Faculty member with NOLS), and General Managers / Executive Directors while serving as a consultant. Jamie now focuses on coaching Founders, Executive Directors, Changemakers, and Artists through transformational personal development—underpinning their ability to scale startups, increase impact, realize their full potential, and live a balanced and joyful life.
Jamie is an Integral Master Coach™—having completed the associate, professional and master’s level coach training with Integral Coaching Canada.
Integral Coach™ is a registered trade-mark in Canada owned by Integral Coaching Canada Inc. and licensed to Jamie Hunt.
Mindful Leadership Educator
Tied to Performance.
As a designer and facilitator of leadership development and mindfulness, Jamie creates experiences in which teams explore impermanence (yes, we are all going to die), creativity (what big challenge are you facing that will require you to lead more creatively), and the link with performance (we can all do better…especially if we can harness flow). He has a lifelong-passion for leadership—and a knack for aligning conflict-laden and emotional-changed teams.
Jamie is a certified teacher by the Mindfulness Training Institute and a student of Mark Coleman from Spirit Rock—under whom he also trained as a nature-based mindfulness teacher. He is a trained mPEAK (mindfulness and performance) coach through the UC San Diego Center for Mindfulness. And, he is a shadow yoga practitioner and a student of Master Li Jungfeng, with whom he trained on the first 36-day Sheng Zhen (qigong) movement meditation retreat.
Organizational Development Consultant
With a background in consulting at TruePoint and Accenture Development Partnerships, Jamie threads together organizational development and strategy with a love for facilitation. Examples of projects he has led include:
- Partnered with the Board and Executive Director—on behalf of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation—to refine the strategy and transform: organizational structure, operating model, budgeting, cross-cutting processes, performance metrics, and governance of an East African financial inclusion trust
- Redesigned an accelerator for high-impact entrepreneurs in Bogotá, Colombia
- Partnered with the General Manager of a Boston-based nonprofit to set strategic priorities, mobilize a team of high performers to unearth barriers to execution, redesign the organizational structure, and align the organization behind the strategy
- Partnered with the leadership team of a NYC social enterprise start-up to design and facilitate a 2-day, strategic retreat
- Partnered with the board of a Californian nonprofit to create and facilitate a 3-day strategic planning retreat for the Board and 50 leaders within the organization
Jamie earned a BA from Williams College and an MBA, on a full-tuition fellowship, from Cornell.
With a background in strategy and organizational development consulting and as a senior faculty member with NOLS, Jamie has worked with clients such as: the Gates Foundation, Google, Greenpeace, and Purpose.
walking alongside you. helping you see you.
I partner with individuals whose leadership over their lifetime will ripple out into their communities, whose work creates economic and social value, and whose lives inspire others to live passionately, love deeply, and remain open to the joy and possibility in each moment. I am a work in progress, and I am always learning.